Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mother and Daughter Explore MySpace

Testing the Bounds of MySpace
A writer learns a lot from an experiment with the popular social networking site -- especially about her 13-year-old daughter.

From April 8, 2006 Los Angeles Times
Excerpt:
"It was more the shock of discovering a different Taylor, a cool-teen version of the girl who used to cuddle up on the couch and watch cooking shows with me. My daughter was too young for such an uncensored world, I decided."
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-me-myspace8apr08,0,2694175.story

1 Comments:

Blogger Krazy Dandelion said...

I read this article after my Master's instructor, Dan Lake suggested it. WOW! We've been investigation MySpace extensively at my house and the article was right-on!
Thanks for offering such grand information!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home